Denial is no longer a river in Egypt!

So I have finally decided to try and lose a bit of weight. 

Those of you who know me well, know I love cycling and spinning.  Last year I significantly increased the amount of exercise I do and even cycled the 54 miles from London to Brighton for Demelza House, an amazing charity who provide hospice care for children.

So in my pursuit to cycle a bit faster and ambition to buy a road bike in the summer I thought I'd better lose a "little" bit of weight.

Problem is, as those of you who know me know, I like my food, so if I am going to eat less than 1400 calories a day, they are going to be the best tasting 1400 calories I can find.

Therefore I will be researching low calorie recipes and trying them out, the best ones that I find I will post here on my blog.

Comments