Low calorie soups



I have been trying out low calorie soups, in an attempt to be more healthy and save money.

I made batches of 3 soups which I froze in portions in freezer bags, then took a bag out the night before to defrost and wacked in the microwave and took it to work in a flask.  

Easy, cheap, healthy lunches!



The 3 soups I made were

Click on the links above to take you straight to the recipes

All these soups are less than 200 calories per portion. You can make them even less calories per portion by using 1 cal spray.

I loved all three, but the family favourite has definitely been carrot and coriander, I had to make 2 batches of this one!



So this weekend I'm going to try making Tomato soup, Ham and Split Pea Soup, Moroccan Roasted Veg  soup and simple vegetable.  Recipes to follow! 

Comments